Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mass Effect 3 delayed until 2012

Yes you heard it right EA announced not so long ago that Mass Effect 3 will be delayed from it's original release date which was set in holiday season in the US to the first three months of 2012. Now I am a hardcore Mass Effect fan as most of you should know by now but as I am alittle disappointed it is not the end of the world for me, infact I think this is a good thing! Look at Dragon Age 2, it seemed rushed. The dungeons were mostly recycled and the story seemed to be rather bland and for that I was disappointed with Bioware for putting the pressure on getting it out of the development studio. Atleast With Mass Effect 3 we can look forward to 4 months more they put into the production of this game to allow for a better game when it is released.

So I am still looking forward too it and hey worst case scenario we wait until March 2012 to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment