Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Welcome back to me?

Hey everyone long time no see! As you can tell I have been away for some time the truth is I just lost the drive to really give any reviews which I somewhat regret because since my last blog post way back in June there have been some great titles released which I ofcoarse have played and reviewed them to anyone who would listen to me so for that I am sorry and hey I may even do a late review on those games for anyone looking to read into them more. Anyways I have decided to start blogging again because of a mixture of things such as your continual support for me, it is strange I have been getting followers and comments, messages for some time now and yet I have been dormant in my blogging escapades. Regardless of that I think what this blog may turn into besides the usual video game, tech and movie reviews is me just speaking to you on a casual basis instead of get it in on time sort of deal. Voice my opinions more because recently with subjects such as EA's road to dominance they are paving in the gaming industry and the new expansion outcry of Mists of Pandaria from fans of the Warcraft series I think it's only right to have a voice and use it while we still can so long as SOPA doesn't catch up to us before then.

Anyways... Just wanted to let you all know I am not dead just yet and I hope everyone had a great christmas and a happy holiday. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment